• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New member and new GAP M40A3

Hitman 4 Actual

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2011
Northern VA.
Most recent spec GAP M40A3 with the exception of the sling. I went with a TAB in O.D. green. Premier Reticles Heritage 3-15x50 Gen 2. Harris 6-9 bipod with KMW pod-loc. The break in was completed with 175 grain Black Hills match. I couldn't be happier with the results. It's a shooter. GAP lived up to their reputation and the Premier is awesome. Both companies were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for all the great information on this forum. Sorry for the poor quality pics. I took them with a phone.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

Re: New member and new GAP M40A3

Thanks. Now I just have to find a place to stretch her legs. Besides Quantico the best rifle range I have around me (Northern VA) is the C.F. Phelps WMA near Sumerduck. Very nice place but limited to 100 yards.

i guess if your into those sorts of things its a nice rifle, but whatever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hitman 4 Actual</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. Now I just have to find a place to stretch her legs. Besides Quantico the best rifle range I have around me (Northern VA) is the C.F. Phelps WMA near Sumerduck. Very nice place but limited to 100 yards. </div></div>

How often can you shoot at Quantico? It's been a long time since I've shot there. It's an awesome range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24SWS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats the same rifle im having built by GAP
grin.gif
</div></div>
I'm sure you'll like it. It'll be well worth the wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hitman 4 Actual</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks. Now I just have to find a place to stretch her legs. Besides Quantico the best rifle range I have around me (Northern VA) is the C.F. Phelps WMA near Sumerduck. Very nice place but limited to 100 yards. </div></div>

How often can you shoot at Quantico? It's been a long time since I've shot there. It's an awesome range. </div></div>

I've actually never been but I'll be working on it.