• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from AMERICA

Gungnir Precision

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2018
New to the hide forums. Love to shoot. Love to shoot really far even more. Enjoy the info on here, and do a lot of testing in the field. I do some match shooting as well. Have had some experience with a lot of different aspects of shooting, taught some classes and such, will offer my opinion when i feel it is valid and keep my mouth shut when it isn't. Howdy fellas, lets talk shooting. My tool box is always open!

New to the hide forums. Love to shoot. Love to shoot really far even more. Enjoy the info on here, and do a lot of testing in the field. I do some match shooting as well. Have had some experience with a lot of different aspects of shooting, taught some classes and such, will offer my opinion when i feel it is valid and keep my mouth shut when it isn't. Howdy fellas, lets talk shooting. My tool box is always open!

Welcome, looking forward to your participation. It's a fun and informative place! Enjoy.
Mike

Ive named one of my Springfield 03s Gungnir.

Top to bottom Gungnir, Nothung, Mjolinar.....

GungnirNothungMjolnir.jpg

Reactions: Gungnir Precision