• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up New member from Arizona

gunrunnerx

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2011
AZ, USA
Hello everybody. Just checking in from the great state of AZ. Been lurking for a while and decided to join SH. Look forward to meeting some of you fellow Arizonans.

Re: New member from Arizona

Been wondering about that range...heard mixed feelings about it when I was there...something about tough to catch it open for shooting if I recall.
Then again, being so close to Ben Avery, and the desert options, just never quite made it over there.
They get a website yet?

The newly crowned Pres is a member here. It makes it pretty simple to get on. In all honesty it's only open to the public like one or two days a week. Hit up Scott Milk. He can get you squared away.

Thanks for the invite. I really appreciate it. Im on the east side so usually frequent Usery Pass. Never been out to PRGC before. I may swing by to see the facility and introduce myself. Ive never competed but have always wanted too. Just cold feet I guess.
smile.gif

hello! Im new here too! I havent shot anywhere except the desert yet. I also look forward to meeting you all.