• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Member from AZ

Soupie323

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2021
Cave Creek AZ
New to the long-range scene and all my research keeps bringing me back here, where I definitely seem to find the highest-quality discussion, so really looking forward to officially joining.

Thanks!

Reactions: Basher
Welcome from Scottsdale. The range in Chino Valley (Compass Training Center) is in the process lengthening the range to 200 yards. I know this isn’t considered long range but ... Really nice people who run the range.

Welcome from another from Arizona, way extreme far South Arizona. If the border moved 14 miles North, I would have to become fluent in Spanish (instead of just conversant in Spanish).

Welcome from Scottsdale. The range in Chino Valley (Compass Training Center) is in the process lengthening the range to 200 yards. I know this isn’t considered long range but ... Really nice people who run the range.
One of my coworkers really likes this range. Ben Avery is about 10 minutes down the road, so really lucky to have that sort of access to close.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ben Avery. I go there 1-2 times a month.

But since you also spend time in Prescott, the range in Chino Valley is about 1/2 hour away. There have been times I've been the only shooter for the first hour or two. Almost like having my own range 😁

I typically go there when I visit the in-laws, but haven't been there in a while during covid.

Welcome! I am in the East Valley, Chandler.

I started a informal shooting meet up and put up steel out to 1000 yards. We had a good time for the first meet up. It started on a long range forum on Coueswhitetail.com, but anyone is welcome.

You AZ guys PM me if interested. We will probably do it a few times a year in the desert and probably up in the mountains during summer.

Reactions: Basher