• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from California

ebnash

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2018
Los Gatos, CA
Hello all. New to the forum, but I've been shooting since I was a pup. Always something learn and I am certainly no expert. I own several guns and have done a little hunting but I enjoy bench shooting more than anything.

Been a long time since I bought a new gun and I just ordered a Bergara HMR Pro in 6.5 Creedmoor and I'm on the hunt for a scope. Pretty sure I want a Vortex Razor HD AMG, but I'm not sure of which reticle to choose or why I would want either. Looking to take advantage of the current sale frenzy for the Holiday and Europtic seems to have the best discount on Vortex.

What are your thoughts on the 2 reticles offered?

I have a bergara b14hmr in 6.5 went with a vortex amg moa/moa with the floating center dot and love it aslo check out eurooptics they have 16% off vortex products right now.

Thanks, I have a thread going in the scope forum, as well. After all the back and forth and discussion, I ended up going with the AMG with MRAD reticle. Purchased from Liberty Optics forum contact and got an even better deal than the 16%, so I'm all set now. Have to wait 6 weeks for the scope, but the rifle hasn't even landed at my local FFL so I'm waiting around, anyway,