• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Germany

Sco

Private
Minuteman
May 10, 2022
Germany
Hi there,
I´m new to this Forum, read a lot of Threads during the last years and now i want to join your great community :)

Some short information about my, like the Title say´s I´m from Germany, improofing my english skill´s at the time but far from perfect, sorry for that.

I´m 28, no military background, startet sportshooting in 2014 and competing since 2015, which was the year, i got my first rifle.
Startet with an HK MR308 in .308Win (absolutely LOVE that cartridge!!) with G28-Kit on it in 100m and 300m competitions and also getting into Long Range wich i got hooked to!!
Shooting a lot of .308Win, for different competitions i´m also using some (here not so common "competition" cartridges) like .300WM, .243Win and 6,5x55 Swedish (rare in a modern plattform, lot of surplus in germany).

Since then my collection on precision rifles grows and still is, especially i like the modern military (precision) rifles, HK MR223, Haenel RS8 (german rifle), AI AXMC or Voere M2 (austrian rifle) just to name a few.
i´m now competing on national german sport- and european long range competition.

My new focus is on PRS and ELR shooting, last one is pretty hard to come by here so maybe need a few more years.
For the PRS i build my very first custom rifle out of a Defiance Action, Bartlein 26" Heavy Varmint barrel in 6XC, load development in progress.
Fun and Training couldn´t be more enjoyable using a .22LR :)

Making my own gear, such as Pouches, Shooting bag´s and so on is also part of the hobby.

okay....this turns out a lot more than i hoped...not that "short info", sorry.

Sending best regards from germany :)

Willkommen from CO

I work with a small company headquartered in Berlin. Was just there a couple of months ago. If you’re in the area, I’ll ping you next time I’m over there.

Hi there,
I´m new to this Forum, read a lot of Threads during the last years and now i want to join your great community :)

Some short information about my, like the Title say´s I´m from Germany, improofing my english skill´s at the time but far from perfect, sorry for that.

I´m 28, no military background, startet sportshooting in 2014 and competing since 2015, which was the year, i got my first rifle.
Startet with an HK MR308 in .308Win (absolutely LOVE that cartridge!!) with G28-Kit on it in 100m and 300m competitions and also getting into Long Range wich i got hooked to!!
Shooting a lot of .308Win, for different competitions i´m also using some (here not so common "competition" cartridges) like .300WM, .243Win and 6,5x55 Swedish (rare in a modern plattform, lot of surplus in germany).

Since then my collection on precision rifles grows and still is, especially i like the modern military (precision) rifles, HK MR223, Haenel RS8 (german rifle), AI AXMC or Voere M2 (austrian rifle) just to name a few.
i´m now competing on national german sport- and european long range competition.

My new focus is on PRS and ELR shooting, last one is pretty hard to come by here so maybe need a few more years.
For the PRS i build my very first custom rifle out of a Defiance Action, Bartlein 26" Heavy Varmint barrel in 6XC, load development in progress.
Fun and Training couldn´t be more enjoyable using a .22LR :)

Making my own gear, such as Pouches, Shooting bag´s and so on is also part of the hobby.

okay....this turns out a lot more than i hoped...not that "short info", sorry.

Sending best regards from germany :)
Generally speaking, where in Germany are you ?

I have spent a lot of time in Nuremberg and Bavaria. Love it there.

I work with a small company headquartered in Berlin. Was just there a couple of months ago. If you’re in the area, I’ll ping you next time I’m over there.
I hope I'll be invited to the wedding

Reactions: TheHorta
i moved for work but my shooting club is near Kelly Barraks and Patch Barraks,
We have a few american´s here, really kind guys and also there are classes for the hunting licenses (neccesarry in germany...).

Reactions: TheHorta