• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from Hawaii

Desert Ranger Tycho

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 23, 2020
Aloha,

Finally decided to join the community after years of perusing the posts. Looking forward to learning more about proper technique, load development, and DOPE tips. I am into both bolt gun and semiautomatic platforms for long range shooting. Also enjoy the vintage military rifles.

Like that video, very nice, Welcome IN Sniper’s Hide, from SC. Great that you’re getting a fuller range of experience with more platforms. That has to help with each of the other’s with the varied changes and adapting.🤙

Mahalo! I enjoy long guns the most but try to make sure I don't totally suck at other weapon systems as well :)

Like that video, very nice, Welcome IN Sniper’s Hide, from SC. Great that you’re getting a fuller range of experience with more platforms. That has to help with each of the other’s with the varied changes and adapting.🤙

Reactions: Zorrosdens
welcome from delaware , so what is the shooting scene in hawaii like is there one ?

Where I live on Oahu, the shooting culture is well developed and we have a lot of shooters in every dicipline out there. We also have a Public Range here on Oahu that is free to use (tax payer money spent right). Our public range has 100M rifle range, 25m pistol range, sillouttes, shotgun, skeet, and action bays for classes and training. We also have options to shoot at the various military ranges through their outreach clubs, an incredible resource for those who like shooting past 100m...

The BIG issues are with the legislature who consistently and continually pass are and more laws every year to restrict our freedoms. I am also a Director of the Hawaii Firearms Coalition (hifico.org) who is working with all the other gun groups in Hawaii to push back hard against the infringements.

What is it like in Delaware?

welcome from delaware , so what is the shooting scene in hawaii like is there one ?

Welcome to the madness here from Indiana.

My wife and I love Hawaii. Normally we go to Kauai and are planning on heading that way next year. I actually found a gun store on Kauai on my last trip. The owner painted a very bleak outlook for gun owners there. Im glad that you have places to shoot on Oahu.

The only reason there is a problem here is that the gun owners do not stand up. Only a few hundred of us have already had a dramatic impact on the laws here. If all 100K plus gunners here got off their lazy asses and stepped up we would win every time.

Welcome to the madness here from Indiana.

My wife and I love Hawaii. Normally we go to Kauai and are planning on heading that way next year. I actually found a gun store on Kauai on my last trip. The owner painted a very bleak outlook for gun owners there. Im glad that you have places to shoot on Oahu.

Reactions: Slash0311