• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Kansas City

KCshooter89

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2013
Overland Park, Ks
Hey all,

I'm new to long range shooting but just got my R700 about 2 months ago and I'm hoping to find a lot of useful info here. Anyone feel free to PM me about shooting in the KC area, as I am always looking for new people to shoot with!

-Vince

Haha yep! I'm planning on picking up a Manners T5A in a few paychecks but definitely want to see if I can check out the GAP and Badger shops too.

Welcome. I love KC but glad I don't live there anymore as I would be at GAP spending all my spare time and money!

Welcome to the Hide. I'd love to shoot with you, as I am stuck for the weekend near by (Oak Grove), but I haven't anything to shoot----I have not figured out the legalities of carrying my rifle with me everywhere, and I'd hate to lose my nice rifle to some shit-head cop in a Communist State or City....