• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from McKinney Tx

TxJD01

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2019
McKinney Tx
Good evening,
Been following the Hide for quite some time and figured I might as well join. Absolutely love the wealth of knowledge being shared across the form, I can typically always find a legitimate answer to any shooting questions I might have at the moment. Any good long range ranges you might know of around the DFW area please let me know as Top gun closed down so now I'm kinda SOL for shooting anything past 100yds.

Welcome from just up the road in Melissa

Closest place for you is probably going to be Jacobs plains in Greenville targets out to 1100yards.

I’ll probably be out there this sunday

Reactions: OG10 and TxJD01
Thanks everyone! Gonna have to go check out Jacobs Plains again. It's been a good while since I've been out there.

Tripple C has the longest ranges near you. It's in Crescent between Benbrook and Granbury.

Reactions: TxJD01
It's a bit of a drive, but TacPro shooting center out in Mingus is a great range if you like lots of peace and quiet for the most part and not tons of crowds. They have out to 1000 yards. Then as others have said, Triple C is a great long distance range.

Reactions: TxJD01
I know it’s on old post, but howdy all! Ive been a member for a while and met up with some hide guys out in Southern California, but I just left active duty and moved back to plano! Would love to meet up and shoot, and am defiantly interested in these ranges.

I know it’s on old post, but howdy all! Ive been a member for a while and met up with some hide guys out in Southern California, but I just left active duty and moved back to plano! Would love to meet up and shoot, and am defiantly interested in these ranges.

Welcome to the area.
You should check out Gunmaster in Plano, right next to the Sam's Club on Avenue K and Spring Creek parkway.
If you get to know them well, you may find they can give you as good a deal on new stuff as anything you'll find online.

Welcome to the area.
You should check out Gunmaster in Plano, right next to the Sam's Club on Avenue K and Spring Creek parkway.
If you get to know them well, you may find they can give you as good a deal on new stuff as anything you'll find online.

Been there a few years back for some pistol night sights install. Guess I’ll have to go back and introduce myself. Thanks for the heads up.