• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from MD

Spartan2882

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2020
Hello all. Stumbled upon this site and seems like a great community. 8-year Navy vet and have enjoyed shooting since I was just about old enough to hold a gun up. Don't get out to the range much these days, probably only a few times a year, but still do a fair bit of hunting for deer, squirrel and rabbit. Recently got into high-power, high-accuracy airguns, and boy are they a lot of fun! Not sure how active that community is here, though. Also trying to get lots of footage of my hunts this year, so hopefully will be sharing some of those videos here. They certainly can be a pain to make, though, so we'll see how long that lasts.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Tony

Hello all. Stumbled upon this site and seems like a great community. 8-year Navy vet and have enjoyed shooting since I was just about old enough to hold a gun up. Don't get out to the range much these days, probably only a few times a year, but still do a fair bit of hunting for deer, squirrel and rabbit. Recently got into high-power, high-accuracy airguns, and boy are they a lot of fun! Not sure how active that community is here, though. Also trying to get lots of footage of my hunts this year, so hopefully will be sharing some of those videos here. They certainly can be a pain to make, though, so we'll see how long that lasts.

Tony

Tony
I’m a Maryland boy myself. In DC suburbs....yeah, I know. LOL.
Where a outs are you?

Greetings. I'm down in SMD, just east of La Plata. Surrounded by a lot of farm land with sporadic pockets of residences, which makes for some great hunting/shooting opportunities.

Reactions: Baron23
Welcome to the Hide, from So. Cal.
There's a wealth of information and some really knowledgeable folks here.

Greetings. I'm down in SMD, just east of La Plata. Surrounded by a lot of farm land with sporadic pockets of residences, which makes for some great hunting/shooting opportunities.

I have shot near you at, Mrytle Grove a bit - but I haven't been back since the 'rona hit. Welcome to the 'hide.

I have shot near you at, Mrytle Grove a bit - but I haven't been back since the 'rona hit. Welcome to the 'hide.
I go to Myrtle Grove a few times each year, mainly for sighting in prior to a hunting outing. Nice that there are still public ranges like that available.