• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from MI

Forester12

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2023
Michigan
Good afternoon,

A few weeks back I was directed to this forum from the ARC website, I was looking at the new CDG action. I liked what I saw here and became a member, I just realized that I should have introduced myself first, my mistake. Here goes. I've had a love of shooting since my first BB gun as a kid, that includes archery. I've owned and traded quite a few rifles over the years, I have a soft spot spot for milsurps like 03 Springfields, M1's, Mauser's, etc. Kind of a nerd when it comes to different actions and designs, I like to take them apart, and learn how they work, definitely a hands on type. I'm new to long range shooting, the furthest I've shot was 400 yards with a model 70 while developing hand-loads for antelope and elk. I have a CDG on order, it will be my first custom action, should be a good learning experience. There's a lot of knowledge here, I'm looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing. Thanks

Reactions: MEC626DEP