• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from MN

Bob Metzger

Private
Minuteman
May 10, 2020
Hello, I have been shooting for years and always was fascinated by long range shooting. My father was really into it but I never got to experience it with him. He did share a lot about equipment and ballistics but he was an engineer and i'm in medicine so it was frequently over my head. I tend to be more of a lurker and try to gain by reading the volumes of info already here. Maybe that's because I don't want to be lazy or bother people with dumb questions. Thanks for having me!
( I noticed MNwhiskey man is a new member here too. I'm also from the northern suburbs, Blaine.)

Welcome! Lots of great info and advice here for sure.

Like your story, Bob, don’t worry too much about the dumb thing more than a few have questions, myself all the time when I’m running my brain. Feel at home in the Hide, there’s places and threads to cover a bunch as you already know. Welcome from SC. 🤙

Welcome from CO