• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from North East Georgia

bassmaster828

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2019
Hey everyone,
Semi long time lurker and browser and first time poster and new official member.
Reloading and shooting is in my blood from my dad but him and I wanting to begin to stretch it out a little bit.
Just recently picked up my 2nd 338 Lapua - Christensen Arms ELR topped with a Steiner T5Xi 5-25.
First lapua was a Ruger RPR.
Hoping to get some idea for loads to try in this new rifle and see how far we can reach with it.
Look forward to getting to know everyone and learning what I can.
My 338 Lapua.jpg

Reactions: Bob C
Guess spelling isn't on the priority list in Georiga.

Where are you shooting? I sometimes am up at Dead Zero Shooting Park. Don't love the place because the electronic targets mean someone is always lurking around you so you don't damage them, which makes total sense, but I'd rather shoot steel and not have to worry about it. Otherwise, nice place!

Where are you shooting? I sometimes am up at Dead Zero Shooting Park. Don't love the place because the electronic targets mean someone is always lurking around you so you don't damage them, which makes total sense, but I'd rather shoot steel and not have to worry about it. Otherwise, nice place!
I’m a member at the elberton gun club and shoot there when I remember to go after work.
I can shoot 400 at the rifle range there.

I’m not familiar with the Dead Zero Shooting Park

Reactions: Howland
I’m a member at the elberton gun club and shoot there when I remember to go after work.

I have spent a lot of time in Elberton LOL. Great place to hunt and fish...not so great for everything else LOL. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: Howland

Then I might bump into you. The .338LM gets those dozer teeth spinning with enthusiasm. Lesser calibers not so much. :cool: