• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new member from ohio

HKpirate

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2013
Chardon,Ohio
southingtonhuntclub.com
Long time lurker felt i should finally become a member. I can not express how much I like this site easily my go to for any questions I have ever had. I have been blessed to have a 100 yard range in my back yard along with property that allows me to shoot out to 600 on a regular basis. semi auto junkie and a sponge to learning new stuff. Look forward to my time here on the hide and hopefully picking up some more great information.

Welcome aboard from a fellow NE Buckeye. Lots of great info here, I was a longtime lurker myself, as I never had anything pertinent to add.

Must be something in the air today, or maybe it's just been too cold to do anything else. "Pulled the trigger" today myself after lurking for more than a year. Still don't have much to add, but at least I can see pics now.