• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Member From Oklahoma

Devildog247

Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body
Minuteman
  • Jan 4, 2021
    Oklahoma
    I just wanted to say hey to everyone one. I am a new member from Oklahoma. I am Marine Corps Veteran and I like to shoot and ride motorcycles. I am reading up on the website currently and studying the rules. The website looks to be be well built and tightly kept which I like. I wish everyone the best. Semper Fi

Reactions: Tbetts65
    I just wanted to say hey to everyone one. I am a new member from Oklahoma. I am Marine Corps Veteran and I like to shoot and ride motorcycles. I am reading up on the website currently and studying the rules. The website looks to be be well built and tightly kept which I like. I wish everyone the best. Semper Fi
    Semper Fi. 0352 here. Originally from Tulsa and I’m out near stillwater now. What do you (or plan to) shoot long at distance? Caliber, rifle, etc...

Semper Fi. 0352 here. Originally from Tulsa and I’m out near stillwater now. What do you (or plan to) shoot long at distance? Caliber, rifle, etc...
    In Seminole I shoot 1000 yards out there at a buddies house. I shoot 6.5CM and .308. Were looking for futher there is space to open it up but there are cows and stuff walking around ect so for now were staying at 1000 until we figure something out. Semper fi 0311/1371 in okc.