• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from South Africa

Dion66

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2021
South Africa
Good afternoon , glad to be on this site I have been following the you tube channel for quite sometime and gained a huge amount of practical and theoretical knowledge and deemed it proper to join the online site so I can gain more valuable information . Franks video's have been invaluable s well as many threads provided by you guys .
Thanks

so what are you shooting over there what types of guns ?

Hello from Maryland and welcome.

Yes, please do tell us about what target and hunting you are looking to do/are doing in S Africa

Hello from Maryland and welcome.

Yes, please do tell us about what target and hunting you are looking to do/are doing in S Africa
300 WSM and 308 for hunting , 6.5 Creed for PRS and some long range hunting from time to time. My AR 15 and my 2 Glocks (17/19x)along with my Benelli shotgun I own have a dual purpose which is for IPSC 3 gun and home defense the Glock 19x is also for CC. I also have a model 1901 Lee Enfield 303 Mark 4 (sentimental value lol) I hunt mainly plains game like Kudu , Oryx , Impala, Wildebeest , Warthog and some others , long range are baboons , monkeys and jackal and other vermin. Mainly steel IPSC , PRS and NRL targets. I hunt as often as I need meat so a good guess would be three to four times a year and for vermin as often as I can