• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from South Florida

Ocean_Dweller

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
Hello everyone, new member here from South Florida. I've literally been lurking on this site for years but never found a need to join since all my questions had already been asked. So thank you all for the wealth of knowledge you've all posted here. As far as me, I've been shooting, hunting, and reloading for about 20 years now, but started long distance shooting about 2 years ago. This is mainly due to the lack of long ranges around here. I've always been fascinated with ballistics and accurate rifles which is why I originally started reloading. Anyway, I look forward to reading your posts and not sure if I'll be contributing much since there are so many professionals on here that provide solid advice.

Thanks,

Eddie

Reactions: DustBun
I've been a member at HTC for a few years but for the last 2, have been going to Tradecraft instead for the long range.