• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from Tidewater, VA

TheLionHearted

Private
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2017
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

I recently found a nice left handed Remington 700 Manners T6A stock online at a good price and decided that, with my great skills of interpreting signs and whatnot, that it must be a sign from the Good Lord himself telling me that I must start getting into long range shooting and so purchased it. I have no experience in long range shooting, or bolt action rifles, but I'm thinking of getting started in this type of shooting as my feet and back aren't as healthy as they once were due to military service.

Soon I'll start looking for a 6.5CM or 308 left handed Remington 700 16-20 inch fluted barreled action and trigger to drop in there. I'll have to do it slowly, because E3 salary is low! I hope to get a lot of advice from you all on this matter. I will have a lot of questions, I'm sure! Maybe I'll even find some new friends close by that I can learn how to shoot and reload from.

Thanks,

TheLionHearted

Welcome aboard! You'll get plenty of advice here that's for sure! Let people know where you hail from and you may find some of us with this passion are close by. And BTW, I'm waiting for the good Lord to tell me to build a 375CT! No word yet but I'm keeping my hopes up!

Thank you for your reply! I'm in the Tidewater area of Virginia, closer to Suffolk. I think it'd be great to make some new and like-minded acquaintances.

As for the 375CT. I'm sure the Good Lord will have it in Him to guide you that way! LOL.