• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Western Washington

shauntsung

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2020
Hello, I'm in Army stationed in JBLM. 0 practical experience in ELR. Shoots pistols better than rifles. Shoots steel more than paper. Cross-dominance eye. Practicing more by myself than Army did. Better at making stuff than target shooting. I might post some of my projects onto DIY section in the future.

Reactions: Dragonscout25
Welcome to the Hide from another vet in Middle Georgia. Get on in here and root around for more knowledge and skills to help the rifle abilities. The Army seems to have lost focus on so much of the basic for the gee-whiz crap that goes down at just the wrong time...But I digress. Get your brothers and sisters in here to read and learn as well cause we ALL need to improve, me especially. But as you can, post up on some projects and others things on the sub-forums as you can. And good to have you here Brother...

Reactions: shauntsung