• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member here!!

ittayem66

Private
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2014
Dearborn, Michigan
Hello everybody! Im new to the forum not to firearms. I'm currently living in Dearborn Michigan. I'm building my first "precision" AR10 and ended up here for some guidance. Hopefully I dont go broke hanging out around here but........

I just registered too but have been lurking and saw your from Michigan too. I'm starting a precision rifle build myself. Just to ask why did you choose the AR-10 platform over a bolt setup? And seeing as your building it what receivers are you going to use?

I just registered too but have been lurking and saw your from Michigan too. I'm starting a precision rifle build myself. Just to ask why did you choose the AR-10 platform over a bolt setup? And seeing as your building it what receivers are you going to use?

I chose the AR because I'm more familiar with this platform. I went with a Rainer Arms billet match receiver set.

Hello everybody! Im new to the forum not to firearms. I'm currently living in Dearborn Michigan. I'm building my first "precision" AR10 and ended up here for some guidance. Hopefully I dont go broke hanging out around here but........

Chances are ;you will go broke in this place ;)
Too much fun though

welcome to the poor h..... i mean forum. Lots of good info here

Please keep us up to date on the AR 10 build. I just picked up a DPMS SASS, and am enjoying the platform, plus I'm able to burn up ammo at a faster rate..... ;-)