• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member in Arizona

AZLONGRIDER

Private
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2014
Mesa AZ
Been hanging out for awhile. This site is addicting and has caused me to spend a lot of money Have learned much so far and am looking to learn much more.

Hey ZombieMonkey - I met you at Rio Salado a few weeks ago. You were shooting an AI AT. I was already considering one for myself. Seeing yours pushed me over the edge so I picked one up from Eurooptic. I took it to the range on Sunday. Man is that thing a shooter!

Last edited:
Haha, in that case I definitely know what you mean about this site being addicting and expensive. Glad to hear it sounds like you are enjoying your new AT, they are definitely shooters. It has quickly become my favorite gun. Hopefully we can get some rain so that the BLM land is reopened to shooting. Shooting at Rio doesn't really allow you to stretch the legs of the rifles out like shooting steel in the desert does.

Hey guys...I'm new here also, and although my profile says Alpine, AZ, I spend most of my time in Mesa. I am retired from MCSO. Do any of you guys shoot any matches? I am new to the whole precision rifle stuff.

Thanks

Pat

Hey guys...I'm new here also, and although my profile says Alpine, AZ, I spend most of my time in Mesa. I am retired from MCSO. Do any of you guys shoot any matches? I am new to the whole precision rifle stuff.

Thanks

Pat

Zombie and I shoot at the range or desert all the time but we were thinking of trying out some matches as soon as he recovers from his recent knee surgery. We have not done any yet.

Always looking for people to shoot with though.

Donr13, thanks, I would love to get out and shoot, especially with guys who know more than I do. (That includes just about everyone)

Thanks

Pat
Yes. Next sat at phx rod and gun is our next match 7am. 1st time is free. Guy who runs a lot of the matches is mcso.

Yes. Next sat at phx rod and gun is our next match 7am. 1st time is free. Guy who runs a lot of the matches is mcso.

Yes that's Tim M...I was shooting my new rifle out at MCSO's range this morning and he was telling me about it. I would love to start shooting some matches there, but I have a pretty heavy travel schedule until Oct.

Well hopefully we'll see you in oct. The time will probably change to 8am by then. Typically details will be posted either here or on the azlrps facebook page a week before but it's either 7 or 8 and 99% of the time 50 rds. By Oct we will be starting to work on stages for the big TPRC match in jan? feb? I believe so there will be some awesome stages from oct-jan.