• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member in Oklahoma

Southernman_67

Private
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2018
Well, here I am. I was introduced to this site by a friend of mine who knows I have a lot to learn. I've been lurking for a few days, and am just beginning to realize just how much. I will read more than post, and ask questions. Right now, I see that I need to learn enough to even know what questions to ask. I've built several AR's, and just finished a Grendel build. I will post more about it in the appropriate section when I have more time. A little about me: I am 50, love to ride my Harley, and love spending time with my grand young 'uns. I've just recently become attracted to the art of long range shooting, and look forward to learning and improving.

Thanks for having me.
David

Thanks for the welcome. I live in Inola, just east of Tulsa. One of the great things about my job is that I work all over the country, and normally pull my 5th wheel to stay in, so I can take my guns wherever I go. One of the drawbacks to my job is I work all over the country and work so many hours that I often don't have time for shooting my guns, or a lot of long distance ranges want a yearly membership and for you to be sponsored by a member, but I am no there long enough to make it worth while.