• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Member Intro from Indiana

Anonym

Private
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2019
Just saying hello and introducing myself. I am an Indiana Army National Guard infantry veteran that shot competitively for about 8 years on the Indiana State Combat Rifle Team (Gov20, Chiefs50, but not Pres100. 8 points from distinguished). I've trained and competed (limited) in long range and sniper matches as well as pistol and machine gun matches while in the service. I also shot NRA competitions as a youth. In my older age, I'm trying to get back into competitive shooting (mid-range, service rifle, etc), and always looking for a good resource to learn all aspects of shooting, including rifle builds, ballistics, reloading, etc. Thanks for letting me join the team!

Welcome to the Hide! For resources and useful info you came to the right place. However, like any forum, you may have to wade through some tripe to get to the ribeye.

Reactions: Anonym