• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member, long time lurker - moving to the SF Bay Area from Boston

Pager

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2021
Boston, MA
Hi guys,

I’ve been using the Hide as a reference for at least the past six years and it’s long overdue that I finally became a member. For the past 4-5 years I’ve been shooting in matches with the guys in the Minuteman Precision Rifle League (now PRS New England) and in casual NRL22 matches as well. I finished up grad school last year and recently got a killer job offer out in the east San Francisco Bay Area, so I’ll be moving out there relatively soon. It’s a bummer that I won’t be able to keep shooting with the all the awesome guys and gals in the MMPRL that helped me get into PRS, but I’m looking forward to seeing what CA has to offer. I‘m already planning to check out the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center but I’d really appreciate any other suggestions that you guys in the area might have for me.

Here’s a few of the bolt guns I’m shooting:

6.5x47L (built by S.A.C.)
- G.A.P. Tempest
- 26” Bartlein heavy palma, 1-8.5 twist
- Manners PRS-1
- Jewell HVR
- Area 419 Hellfire brake
- Area 419 ARCA rail
- Kahles k525i

.223 Rem AI ”Trainer”
- Bighorn Origin SA
- 26” Bartlein heavy palma, 1-7” twist