• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member - South Carolina

Gorilla.Legs

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2020
Hi everyone! Joined up here to look for a shooting partner for the upcoming snipers unknown challenge and the guardian in SC. I started shooting competitively this year and have placed in some small beginner division matches. I'm by no means a pro but I'm also doing ok for my experience level.

Happy to meet everyone and always game to learn something new.

Welcome neighbor from upstate SC.

Sorry I can't help as partner at matches. I'm not quite ready yet. I'd be like an anchor weighing you down but there are a few who might chime in. You might find a partner posting that in a competition thread.

Where do you get your ELR practice in around here?

Welcome neighbor from upstate SC.

Sorry I can't help as partner at matches. I'm not quite ready yet. I'd be like an anchor weighing you down but there are a few who might chime in. You might find a partner posting that in a competition thread.

Where do you get your ELR practice in around here?
Understood. I go to Clinton House Plantation, they have a 1,000 yard range.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Actually been lazy about a few need to finish ups on my rifle (mount scope, cut case, a bit of dry practice). Been a lot of OT lately, good $, bad extra time. 😉 Know a couple guys, one is connected and wants to get me on a 1400 yd facility in SC supposedly best in state. Soon soon. I’m out of Gaffney. 🤙

Reactions: Dragonscout25
My understanding is that they have caliber restrictions on their plates out to 1,000 that doesn't allow .338LM. Is that correct?
The rule as it’s listed is up to 300 win mag anything else is a case by case decision.
We have a non member shooting 338 lapua at steel and trashing targets right now so they’re a little unhappy

Reactions: Howland
Actually been lazy about a few need to finish ups on my rifle (mount scope, cut case, a bit of dry practice). Been a lot of OT lately, good $, bad extra time. 😉 Know a couple guys, one is connected and wants to get me on a 1400 yd facility in SC supposedly best in state. Soon soon. I’m out of Gaffney. 🤙
Nice bro, I’m in Spartanburg so we are neighbors

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Welcome! I just recently joined from Columbia SC and shoot at Panteao in Swansea. I will make a trip to Clinton house soon so i can shoot out to a 1000 yards (and hopefully a mile when I hone my hand loading)

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Looks like ya got lots of fellow shooters nearby to get ya going. Glad to have ya here and mebbe see ya if I get back on a range...

Reactions: Gorilla.Legs
Welcome! I just recently joined from Columbia SC and shoot at Panteao in Swansea. I will make a trip to Clinton house soon so i can shoot out to a 1000 yards (and hopefully a mile when I hone my hand loading)
Are you close to Swansea? I live about 20 min away... Let me know if you ever want to go throw some lead downrange!