• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member with dpms lr308

gasgun4fun

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
I have been lurking here as a guest for a while after purchasing my new rifle. I have learned a lot from here. Here's a pic of my new baby and it's first target.
1321209862.jpg

1321209794.jpg

I bought a Nikon monarch x 4-16x50, nightforce unimount, and geiselle trigger.
This is my first AR. I was surprised with my first target. How can I view the training on how to drive the semi auto 308. It tells me access denied?

Re: New member with dpms lr308

nice weapon ..care for it well and it will return you ,your life...

AR-10s are a thing of beauty. nice shooting, man. congrats on the purchase

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gasgun4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How can I view the training on how to drive the semi auto 308. It tells me access denied? </div></div>

Click on "My Stuff", then click on "subscriptions" and then click on the "details" link on the right side. That'll get you to the page where you can subscribe to the online training. There are some sample videos on youtube as well so you can get an example of what you're paying for.

I too am a new hide member. Same story, tripped over an LR308 that was too good a deal to pass up, and lurked for a while trying to learn. Now I'm firmly bitten by the long range bug. That's nice shooting.

Very nice purchase. I have a DPMS 308 as well and I am very happy with it. Good shooting. Welcome to the Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike mccurry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice shooting. Do you have a milldot reticle?</div></div>

Yes the monarch x is mil-dot. Really nice scope. Got a great deal from optics planet as a demo from the SHOT show.

Optics Planet has some good deals on demos and free shipping. I have purchased a few scopes and rings from them.