• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

aconnolly84

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Hello all, I am in the CO Springs area and glad to be a part of the Snipers Hide. See pic for my buy once cry once awesomeness. Take it easy and looking forward to good discussions with you all. Thanks
19B59D4E-1FA8-46B9-84EE-2B6085C070D4.jpeg

I personally use National forest land for my shooting. I have heard decent things about that one though.

I personally use National forest land for my shooting. I have heard decent things about that one though.

Which land area do you prefer? My family and I just moved here so haven’t been out at all yet. Do you just set up anywhere in the National Forest (legal of course) or are there usually indications that many others shoot there also?