• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

STex

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2020
New member here and would like to introduce myself. I'm from the Lone Star state and have always enjoyed time afield with family and friends and my CF and RF shooting experience has been limited to plinking and hunting. My sons and I have enjoyed competitive clay sports but have always wanted to try precision rifle shooting and I figured this was a great venue to learn from. I hope to share my experience when possible but I might be reading more than typing. Thanks

Reactions: BiggBeans
Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Dig into all the forums, the pools are deep and wide. Lots to pick up and at your own speed. Glad to have ya, hope the sons gain a lot as well...

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Dig into all the forums, the pools are deep and wide. Lots to pick up and at your own speed. Glad to have ya, hope the sons gain a lot as well...
Thanks 25. I was out in the Atlanta area in March- Dobbins ARB- for a couple of weeks. Enjoyed my time there (wasn't quarantined there just to set the record straight).

Welcome to the hide from So. Call. There is a wealth of knowledge and knowledgeable folks here.

Reactions: STex