• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Meopta lrf binos

I don’t see any mention of any type of ballistics feature, only ranging.

I don’t see any mention of any type of ballistics feature, only ranging.
I don't see it either. I'd imagine these will fall by the wayside when you have the Sig, Vortex, and maybe others in the same price range and already have ballistic interfacing.

I don't see it either. I'd imagine these will fall by the wayside when you have the Sig, Vortex, and maybe others in the same price range and already have ballistic interfacing.
For those not needing a BT integration with Kestrel, etc. the article mentions "HD fluoride glass". Meopta has always offered quality beyond the price so I'm guessing these units will have quite a bit better glass than Vortex/Sig and will be more on par with the big 3 but at a much lower price point.

Reactions: beretta_man11
Might be a better software option with nice glass...the software is my struggle with the Leicas. I need range, but want the ability for first/best/last.

Optically They are more Meopro than Meostar or they wouldn't have named them Optika
I noticed the same and thought that was strange that they called them "Optika" but the Fluorite glass sounds more like MeoStar doesn't it?

Lack of bluetooth is definitely a bummer.