• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns New Milt Sparks finally came in

wburke2010

Minuteman
Jan 4, 2011
Wylie, Tx
www.taylorrentalgarland.com
They finally showed up today, I ordered them a few months ago and forgot about them and then it was like Christmas when they showed up today.

I got two of the VM2s. One for my 3 inch Springfield loaded, and one for my 4 inch Kimber.

vm2_zps2fd84fd4.jpeg

vm22_zpsbcedcc50.jpeg

I also ordered a belt from the Beltman to go with them. Between the belt and this holster it is a lot more comfortable to carry and the weight is spread out better. The holsters are very well made and fit tight. After a little break in they are going to be perfect. The only thing I have to get used to is the snaps for the belt loops. With the way they work it is a little tough to get them on the belt, but after the loops break in a little I think it will be better.

The wait and price was well worth these holster IMHO.

Walter

Re: New Milt Sparks finally came in

Very nice! Milt Sparks makes great holsters and are worth the money and the wait.

nice...it's a hard sell to get me into anything else after experiencing the Milt Sparks holsters...My only issue with one of 'em is that one of my snap buttons is a bit tough to engage....

You will enjoy your VM'2s they get even better after conformed to you body from use. I have two of them also and my snaps are stiff as well but they do stay snapped.

I had a problem with the snap to at first. But if you look at it close there is a little bump sticking off to make it stay snapped in, so you have to snap it a from either the top of bottom on first depending where the little bump is on your snap.

Walter

I miss my VM's. I told them for more than I paid for them when I was in a pinch for $. Hope you enjoy yours.