• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PRS Talk New MK TMB Muzzle brake

Cripes... Some of you guys really get wound up and aggressive.

I am not emotionally invested in either products because I haven't bought a CHAD and didn't have a MK on order.

BJ is a friend of mine, he is a good person, if you ask him a question - he will give you an answer. I also run a small business that relies on numerous other companies to manufacture product where the vast majority of the time all I have is a loose assurance that items are manufactured to spec and delivered on time... So, I understand the logistical issues going on.

It's really very simple:
- If you want a refund, ask for a refund.
- If you no longer want to wait, ask for a refund.
- If you wanted the MK brake and didn't get one, either ask for a refund or wait for the CHAD.

I love my two TMB', they are effective and am happy to wait for a retail CHAD when they become available.

My opinion means nothing, it's just a bit shit seeing a couple of sooks beat a mate up and not say anything.

Cripes... Some of you guys really get wound up and aggressive.

I am not emotionally invested in either products because I haven't bought a CHAD and didn't have a MK on order.

BJ is a friend of mine, he is a good person, if you ask him a question - he will give you an answer. I also run a small business that relies on numerous other companies to manufacture product where the vast majority of the time all I have is a loose assurance that items are manufactured to spec and delivered on time... So, I understand the logistical issues going on.

It's really very simple:
- If you want a refund, ask for a refund.
- If you no longer want to wait, ask for a refund.
- If you wanted the MK brake and didn't get one, either ask for a refund or wait for the CHAD.

I love my two TMB', they are effective and am happy to wait for a retail CHAD when they become available.

My opinion means nothing, it's just a bit shit seeing a couple of sooks beat a mate up and not say anything.
pretty much this.

everyone thinks he took the money and ran, and that's clearly not the case.

Reactions: kthomas and jthor
Yeah I definitely don't think BJ is trying to fuck people over here, but I can also see why people would be frustrated and upset.

This is pretty much where I'm at. I want to see the business succeed. More 2A companies is a good thing. But I am frustrated by the constant delays. I intend to sell mine when it shows up but maybe when I get it in my hands the product shines enough for me to reconsider.

Reactions: kthomas
This is pretty much where I'm at. I want to see the business succeed. More 2A companies is a good thing. But I am frustrated by the constant delays. I intend to sell mine when it shows up but maybe when I get it in my hands the product shines enough for me to reconsider.

Communication is huge - Ingenuity Precision is learning this as well right now.

When we call out flinch and headaches, what situation(s) are we referring to?

A) Side blast felt when spotting another shooter that has the TMB on

B) Concussion felt from behind the rifle with a TMB on

I'm now on match #4 with the TMB 2.5 (2-Day x1, 1-Day x3) and cannot say that I have encountered any of Scenario B. Not one single shot. I have been subjected to plenty of Scenario A, but the fix there is to relocate my tripod while spotting.

I am coming from the Hawkins tank --> Area 419 Hellfire --> Hellfire match --> FBG3 --> TMB 2.5

Small sample size of matches, but with >500 rounds now I can attest that I have seen a meaningful change in the ability to manage muzzle rise and the ability to spot shots.
I switched from the original Area 419 Hellfire to the Hawkins Tank brake due to the concussion I was getting from the Hellfire.

How does the Hawkins compare to the others you've tried?

I switched from the original Area 419 Hellfire to the Hawkins Tank brake due to the concussion I was getting from the Hellfire.

How does the Hawkins compare to the others you've tried?
Give the ATS a shot. I have owned all the brakes out there and its the best performance balance to least concussion. I sold off all my 419 and ACE brakes. Still have a few APA but they are for low vollume guns. Up to 4 ATS and about to buy 2 more.

Check out the Muzzle brake testing Yanic did.

I swear im gonna start selling my brakes in USA and get one to Yanic to do an independant "non biased" review / report on.. just to see if they are as good as my customers say they are.

TiN Chad

Attachments

• IMG_4939.jpeg
    IMG_4939.jpeg
    896.5 KB · Views: 11