• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Mk18 and Surefire SOCOM 5.56 just came in today......also a Thunderbeast 30p-1..:D

Johnny Sasaki

Minuteman
And I'm stoked.

20140708_183506.jpg

Last edited:
That the mini or full size can? Should be fun to shoot. ive got the same setup waiting on the NFA folks . . .

I'm actually still waiting on these as well. Also waiting on a Thunderbeast 30p-1. What I mean't is they just got in the shop, and I can finally start filling out the forms. It's been well over a year and a half since I ordered this stuff, and I just got the form 4's to fill out today. The forms took for god damn ever to get it to the shop. It took so long that I actually moved out of the state and had to get them transferred again, lol.

I did get a chance to shoot the Thunderbeast though, and it's absolutely stunning in every way. Quiet as hell, and takes almost all of the recoil off my .308.

20130602_143812.jpg

The shop was pretty sweet too. Had a huge selection of guns, and about 15 or more suppressors on display too. They had this awesome Kriss Vector (I think that's the name of it) and I just had to fondle it. ;)

20140708_182143.jpg

Last edited:
Little update. Here's the 16 incher btw.

20140720_103506.jpg

I took the TA01NSN-RMR off the mk18 because the Eotech was designed to see over the laser and because the Elcan that was on the 16 inch AR is going on the new mk18.

20140720_103614.jpg

Edit: Posted same pic twice, lol. I'm an idiot.

Last edited: