• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater New Modern Warfare 2 Trailer

KAman9803

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2008
Hattiesburg, MS
I know some on here will like this.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8toHfZm6jNE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8toHfZm6jNE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: New Modern Warfare 2 Trailer

Bad ass, I haven't seen that one yet. Can't wait for the game to come out.

Looking forward to drop COD4 for this game.
AR260 out.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArOnxjXgFxA&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArOnxjXgFxA&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
A new trailer, 1 week to go
laugh.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AzwBeDV5IAY&feature=sub"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AzwBeDV5IAY&feature=sub" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Yea ive been waiting for this game 2come out myself, just beat gears of war 2 yesterdays. It was a badass game aswell.

Love the C series. I can't get enough of the online version. I suck something awful a it, but I don't care!

My bro plays modern warfare alot, could never figure out how he can play it for hours..

I pre-ordered, and as luck would have it I have the release day off from work. I never really got sucked into video games til I played COD 4, looks like the new one will be even better.

Saw this ad on TV the other day. Awesome! I don't own a XBox 360 but I may have to spring for one just for this game.

oh, bring it on..been waiting for this game since they first announced it.

thanks for trailers. I am more psyched now.

I guess we`ll need a Sniper`s Hide XBOX 360 online therapy.

AR260 out!

Been waiting on this (pre-order) for my kid. Too bad he has to wait until Xmas!

i hear rumor of it coming out with an x-box as a package for folks who dont have one yet? anyone else hear bout this..? and only two more days before i become a zombie in front of the tv with the game controller.. hehehe

I am so there Monday night like a big dork. I have been looking forward to this for awhile. Look me up gamertag Crom4444

I will be working Monday night, but my buddy is picking up my game and his. I will be playing all night long to see how good this game is. It looks awesome.

I can't wait. My gamer tag is the same as my name on here CalmlyDeMented.

uhh i love this game... i bought it on saturday (7 november)and today i have finish it for the first time...tomorrow , restart at Veteran level
laugh.gif
.... It's not a game...is a KOLOSSAL!

PS: for Playstation 3 possesor, my name is Nemesis84 ... add me
laugh.gif

I'm gonna be a big nerd and go pick mine up at midnight.

sleepymonkeyWSP on the 360, hit me up if anyone wants to play.

Got it this morning, unfortunately I fly out to Vegas this afternoon...lol

I'm 42 and love games (old ATARI got me hooked), now xbox360

I had a blast playing COD4, even spent time online getting knifed by 12yr olds (Yes i got good enough to do a little payback)

Will get the new one ? next month when the weather keeps me inside more.

I ordered for PC and I think I will be returning it when it gets here tomorrow. I somehow missed the whole match making console style of multiplayer with a max of 9vs9 player limit. I want dedicated servers with 30+ players.

Wow, I've been playing xbox live 6 hours last night. Anyone want to party up ? We can have a snipershide clan !

just pm me if u want to join a party.

I'll be on from about 8pm central time again till say 1-2 am
wink.gif

dude, i'll look you up wheni get home from work
crom 444

to anyone considering it. its amazing!!!

I second that it is an awesome game finished it up this afternoon. I got it for the PC do not like FPS games on the PS3, Probably because I suck with the controller. The Russian airport "f,up" The american campaign deffinitely gets you thinking a little.

rescueswimmer1

Great game, beat the single-player on Normal and started it for the 2nd time.

Gamertag = Playerz1337

Is anyone else having trouble getting it to go online? Mine keeps on saying "Connecting to matchmaking server" W.T.F.

-Pat

Invites aren't really working for me on the PS3 version but I guess they have a patch planned for Friday (tomorrow). We'll see I guess. Love the game but Battlefield BC2 looks hard to beat.

It's awesome. I'll be on later today and will add everyone that posted their gamer tag.

The game looks really cool but I don't know what system to get. I don't have a PS3 or X-Box and my 9 year old Gateway finally bit the dust 2 days ago (Blue Screen of Death). I'm thinking of getting the PC version since I'm getting a new computer anyway and I can't play with controllers for shit. I'm an old guy - I didn't grow up with a Nintendo in my hands as a kid. We did things like: ride bikes, played army in the park with sticks, and learned how to blow stuff up.

I'd like to, at least, have some fighting chance against those 10 year old, pimply-faced kids and those lazy, still live-at-home-at-age-thirty slackers. I can operate a helo or fixed wing aircraft in a flight simulator from my keyboard if that gives a hint about my age.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The game looks really cool but I don't know what system to get. I don't have a PS3 or X-Box and my 9 year old Gateway finally bit the dust 2 days ago (Blue Screen of Death). I'm thinking of getting the PC version since I'm getting a new computer anyway and I can't play with controllers for shit. I'm an old guy - I didn't grow up with a Nintendo in my hands as a kid. We did things like: ride bikes, played army in the park with sticks, and learned how to blow stuff up.

I'd like to, at least, have some fighting chance against those 10 year old, pimply-faced kids and those lazy, still live-at-home-at-age-thirty slackers. I can operate a helo or fixed wing aircraft in a flight simulator from my keyboard if that gives a hint about my age.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Heh, good luck. I am getting my butt kicked my 10 year olds because I too am a PC dinosaur. I like to argue that Xbox and Playstation did to the video game what MTV did to music.

I got it for the 360 because it's what my brother plays and I was interested in being able to virtually hang out with him (which is about the only thing that keeps me playing video games). You'll probably have the biggest pool to draw from for multiplayer but I doubt I'll ever get as proficient with the controler since I only pick it up a few times a year.

My biggest complaint about the game thus far is the weapon selection. It seems pretty haphazard. I guess they were appealing to guns simply for cool factor but the idea of running around fireing a Cheytac or Barret with exceptional stability from the shoulder bothers the hell out of me. And I'd much rather see an L96/115 or M110 over the WA2000. But I don't let it bother me too much as I recognize that this is more of a action movie simulation than an attempt to create realistic scenarios.

I will say I'm loving the air support options. It highlights the effectiveness of joint operations. I actually use Modern Warfare to explain to kids what it's like being a radar navigator on the B-52 with a targeting pod ("You know the AC-130 missions in Modern Warfare? Well it's like that but with a much bigger boom!") this usually gets a great reaction.

Overall it's a very fun game, and a guilty pleasure of mine not unlike women and their Ben & Jerry's ice cream.