• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater New Modern Warfare 2 Trailer

Re: New Modern Warfare 2 Trailer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ty the Sako Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This guy is my hero.
grin.gif

codmw2airsofthero.jpg
</div></div>

Guys like this are the real reason why high-end tactical gear is doing so well in the civilian market.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A5tRNs2X5Q4&feature=sub"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A5tRNs2X5Q4&feature=sub" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

xbox360 - Gamertag "CL1K KL4C" I'm always down for a couple matches. Kinda dissapointed with the sniper rifle selection this tims around, what is it only like 4 rifles? 4 and 5 had like 6-7 rifles I thought.

I am on the PS3, callsign hotelromeo if anyone is up for a game. I don't like the heartbeat sensor and some of the maps seem small, don't get me wrong I love this game, All I have to say is silenced shotguns.

awesome game, i believe there should be more sniper style rifles tho. just 4?.. Plus no 1911's..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1stIDvet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awesome game, i believe there should be more sniper style rifles tho. just 4?.. Plus no 1911's.. </div></div>

That is in the works
wink.gif

Im not much of a gamer but this game is SWEET! I did like how they put the CheyTac 408 in there topped with a S&B 5-25x56 the gun details are the best I've seen in a game yet not perfect. In the campaign you do get a 1911 and yeah they def. need more "sniper" rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1stIDvet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awesome game, i believe there should be more sniper style rifles tho. just 4?.. Plus no 1911's.. </div></div>

That is in the works
wink.gif
</div></div>

Tell us more!!!!

I don't think so. There was A LOT of hate mail and even a few death threats over the server issues so the owner is pissed. Things got bad enough that we ended up locking the door and my M4 came to work with me. I think that at this point they may not bring the servers just to say screw you to a lot of people.

Im strikehold on PC.

This game is awesome. I've been hooked on PC games since Duke Nukem and Total Annihilation. Modern Warfare 2 is the best one yet. I played Battlefield 2 for a long time and it is great, but MW2 is the next generation.

Also, play Left 4 Dead. Very stupid. Very satisfying.

I watched my brother play the game on 360 sunday night, was really impressed, I haven't played any of the games in the series since like the first two. I went out and bought the first modern warfare for pc to get caught up and put the new one on my christmas list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think so. There was A LOT of hate mail and even a few death threats over the server issues so the owner is pissed. Things got bad enough that we ended up locking the door and my M4 came to work with me. I think that at this point they may not bring the servers just to say screw you to a lot of people. </div></div>

Holy shit... people are crazy... its just a game! Well sad to see the dedicated servers go bye-bye... oh well... Glad to see IW is booting 2500 plus players for cheating with hacks!

If anyone on the xbox 360 wants to work on the 2-player challenges look me up; gamertag: x LiL KiNG x

So whats yer favorite rifle??? I just run a plain vanilla SCAR with Irons. No crazy perks, no hearbeat monitor. Just Irons, Slight of hand, Cold Blooded, Ninja.

Favorite Rifle:

M4 w/ Holo Sight or ACOG depending on map and Silencer
Stinger Launcher
Bling
Cold Blooded
Ninja

I have recently started running with the ACR instead of the M4.

ok i hate HATE HATE those heart beat monitors... ol "campy mc camp camps" just sit deep in the corner and wait.. now if you have a sniper rifle and sit and wait..ok.. m4 with heartbeat monitor.. no.. i will find you in the real world and boil your dog.. haha.. great game though other than that.. and j/k bout the dog.. maybe..

So I was playing last night and some crazy shit happened. Don't know if it was a glitch in the game or if someone was doing a hack but my camera happened to be sitting next to me so I grabbed it.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_U6TfakSoo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_U6TfakSoo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Sleepymonkey,

was it only one game or did it happen all night? I have never seen that but I bet it was fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kd5bbd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sleepymonkey,

was it only one game or did it happen all night? I have never seen that but I bet it was fun. </div></div>

It was just that one game. Once everyone figured out what was going on, it turned into grenade launchers and AT4's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think so. There was A LOT of hate mail and even a few death threats over the server issues so the owner is pissed. Things got bad enough that we ended up locking the door and my M4 came to work with me. I think that at this point they may not bring the servers just to say screw you to a lot of people. </div></div>

Any chance things might be arranged to be able to run more than 2 weapon attachments with the bling perk? Wish we could trick the gun with everything, and have a real mall ninja ish load out
smile.gif

Be nice to have more than 5 customizable classes as well, wish it were 7 or more

Anyone else notice that more people seem to be cheating somehow, it is making the game play online suck. I seen one guy go 111 kills with only 6 deaths. He must have called in like 6 helicopters. Wonder if infinity ward can do anything to stop it.

LCPD USMC is my username for xbox. Feel free to add, hell we can even start a Sniper hide clan

you know them fuckers cheat cuz they dont measure up to the REAL game players. That the only way they can win.

that guy in the pic looks like a total fuckin doucher.

"Hey!! Im all tacticooled out with this bad-ass game and have no fuckin clue why i have all this shit on." LOL

I thought I'd post this up for the gamers. My wife showed me this today, apparently there are some good deals for computer games. Steam