• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Nebraska member here.

Jack95g

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2018
Nebraska
Hey, new member since the switch over from scout.
I spend a lot of time lurking here on the reloading and rimfire sections. Great info! Hope to start contributing good info as my knowledge improves.

Lifelong hunter and outdoorsman and just getting into the competitive shooting this year.

Im a farmer by trade.

Current rifles im using the most are a short barrel factory rem700 .308 with in an MCS with badger bottom metal. And a cz455 trainer in an MCS T4

Im thinking of building a rifle in 6.5 saum or 6.5x47. The wind really bullys my .308 at the matches.

I did shoot the Bighorn Steel Classic. Thats great. Chaz has been helpful(patient) with me getting into this sport.

Unfortunately I was in a car accident last week and wont be able to shoot for a while. Ill be in a back brace for some fractured vertebrae for 8 weeks so that will slow things down. Im still hoping to get to some matches this summer and hoping i can do some practice with my rimfire sooner rather than later.

Dang dude, Hope you have a speedy recovery! Do you guys know of any small local matches in Nebraska? Ive never shot prs but want to try it.

Crooked Creek Gun club near Aurora has monthly NRL.22 matches. I attended one that was a really good time.

Also there is a monthly match starting up out near York Nebraska. Ill look up the name of the FB page and pist it here

Welcome to the hide, Jack! I'm in Lincoln.

Yoteski, thanks for posting info about the Frontier Long Rangers. Looking forward to some monthly matches in York as I'm only 45 minutes away.

Welcome to the hide, Jack! I'm in Lincoln.

Yoteski, thanks for posting info about the Frontier Long Rangers. Looking forward to some monthly matches in York as I'm only 45 minutes away.

My fault the match i was thinking of is starting up near Lexington NE. Not York.

The closest thing i know of to a monthly match nearer to Lincoln is the 22 match near Aurora NE.

You guys out east check out our 308 vs 402 match. I think it will be a blast!
April 22nd is our next large club match in Broken Bow. Should be a great time.

You guys out east check out our 308 vs 402 match. I think it will be a blast!
April 22nd is our next large club match in Broken Bow. Should be a great time.

I still wont be healthy enough to shoot but if you could use an RO let me know. I have RO'd for one prs style match but am still fairly new to the sport so an opportunity to learn by being an RO would be awesome.

I've shot at Ike's. It's a nice place. I've shot at ENGC, Valparaiso and Weeping Water too, but I mostly shoot on my own land or out of state.

My daughter and family used to live at Bennet and my son and family live in Douglas. If you hold up a map of the state and put your finger right in the center, you won't miss me by very far

"Baby Ruth," It's a shame I missed you.

ENGC is nice as well, I live right by Ikes/Bennet so it's a no brainer to me. I hunt with a buddy occasionally right by Douglas. Originally from NP and used to have access to some awesome places to shoot but that's long gone unfortunately.