• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New/old Colorado guy

Lhotse

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2014
Hey,

I've been focused on pistol shooting for the last couple of years, but pulled my RPR out and had fun running up and down some hills and shooting steel. Looking to get back into PRS style comps, also improve my shooting for Elk season. Good to be back.

google search wyco prl. You’ll be able to shoot every weekend if your willing to drive

google search wyco prl. You’ll be able to shoot every weekend if your willing to drive
Might be a bit of a drive for me - I'm on the Western slope. I'm going out to Cameo this weekend to shoot a comp.

Reactions: kilizyrag
Welcome! Western Colorado Precision Shooters (WCPS) holds matches at cameo every 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month. We’d love to see ya, look us up on Practiscore!

Welcome! Western Colorado Precision Shooters (WCPS) holds matches at cameo every 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month. We’d love to see ya, look us up on Practiscore!
I saw! So psyched to get out to some matches.

I'm going to shoot the UHRC this Saturday and hope to work my way into PRS comps soon. I've just got a new build to finish, ammo to stockpile, data to compile, and maybe even some shooting to do first.

Reactions: Jrs9898
Missed the UHRC match when life got in the way. My work schedule has changed and I'm working Saturdays for a while, so no matches for me. I just finished (mostly) my new rifle so I'm going to work on my positional shooting for now.

Check out my sweet new bang stick:

Impact Rifle.jpg