• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Options - Facebook / Twitter

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    We upgraded the software and you will now see a "Like" near the reply box as well as a Twitter link.

So those with accounts can click this to add posts to the Facebook / Twitter Consciousness.

Enjoy,

Re: New Options - Facebook / Twitter

This will help the mall ninjas find us easier
    laugh.gif

'me' likes New Options - Facebook / Twitter - Sniper's Hide Forums on snipershide.com.

Cool Frank!

No, I would have never figured it, I honestly had no interest in FB but now, you have too.

This makes it easy to bring it all together. But look at it this way, they just valued that place (Facebook) at $50B which is more than Boeing and FB makes nothing. So there must be something too it. I am gonna value this place at $50m just because, see how that works for me.

Frank,
    You should call Goldman-Sachs and see if they want to use some of our money to invest in Snipershide.

That would be awesome, please someone save me and buy this place out from under me so my brain can go back to working.

Goldman, call me, Sachs, pony up...

Everyone else, post and twist and like... use the links so they see it as it is put on Facebook.

Juventus: Dude, so where did you find the Sniper's Hide?
    Puerilis: Man, they're on Facebook.

Juventus: Dude, so sneaky, I'd never have thought to look there!
    Puerilis: Yeah man, and if you listen real close you can hear them Tweeting some secret shit.

tweet tweet twitter is between the...