• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos New paint on my #1 predator killer

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I got a break enough to put some new colors onto my all time favorite predator killing stick. The first paint job was still holding strong after 4 years and was a bit of a chore (PITA) to remove the old paint to put on some new ARPAFLAGE Coyote camo for a change of pace. This has a base of both heat cured and ambient cured CeraKote along with overlays of DuraCoat. If you look close you will find some coyotes within the paint scheme. Pictures are not the greatest, but are what I have.

While I had it down, and because I am also going to paint my #2 predator killing stick, I swapped scopes and put the lower power NXS onto this one and will put the higher power onto the longer range rifle.

This rifle is a custom built 6mm SPC. The parent is a 6.8 SPC but this is necked down to accept the 6mm bullets. I put a PRS with the Accushot monopod and a MIAD grip onto it and a VTac float tube. 3.5-15x50 NightForce NXS with my favorite hunting reticle the NP1-RR sits in some Larue rings. The barrel is a Bartlein 5R and is 22 inches long. I have a 1.5 pound JARD single stage inside to round things out. This thing is pure death on the predators and very very few ever get the chance to tell their friends that they escaped.

I thought I would share one of my own with all my SnipersHide friends. Next up for paint is my 243 WSSM AR15. I might rig this one out for some longer distance shooting.

Re: New paint on my #1 predator killer

Hell of a job, another one of my favorites. 243WSSM AR sounds like a winner. Look forward to that one too. Thanks for the pics

Wow. I love that paint job. I also like the paint of the NF. I've always wanted to do that, but I just can't bring myself to spraying mine, I just wrap it. Any more details on such a great paint job would be quite enjoyable too, like how you did the stencils and everything.

So whose rifle is that really? I know you said you don't have one rifle at all.
smile.gif

It is true that I don't own a single rifle. Started on the 243 WSSM this afternoon. It should be done in a day or two

ARP has got some skills!!!! Nice Job!!!!