• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Parts...Hawkins DBM, Proof AR Barrels

50rod

Weber Customs
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2013
Kila Montana
www.webercustoms.com
Hello, I'm cleaning out some unused parts to help pay for future builds.

(Hawkins SA DBM new in sealed packages, 3 of these available......1 left....... $160.00 TYD)
IMG_5990.JPGIMG_5991.JPGIMG_5992.JPG
(Proof research Brand new, never installed. 14.5", .223 wylde barrels. takes a .750 gas block. over all length is 15", 1/2-28 threads. I have two of these available ——-SOLD——
IMG_5984.JPGIMG_5985.JPGIMG_5986.JPGIMG_5987.JPGIMG_5988.JPG
These barrels are good to go if your building with a pistol lower. If you Are building a rifle I can install a gas block of your choice, pin/weld a brake on of your choice for an extra $75 plus cost of parts. or I can ship as is and you can do it.

I have been a hide member for a long time and have purchased and sold a lot of items on here. will ship fast and prices include shipping in the lower 48. Please PM me with any Questions. First "ill take it" gets it. Pay with PP friends and family-(do not mention product your paying for) Thanks.

Last edited:
I will take one of the proof barrels per pm agreement

Last edited: