• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New PDC custom Chassis

Love the design and feel of mine....will be shot from bipod and no range reports yet, but SOON....

A3E9592D-F80A-439E-BC2E-DE9C17C6663D-3477-0000028CD0BC79D5_zps55310d4f.jpg

Thanks JDUBYA, I have talked to Craig he seems like a good guy, what kind of shooting have you done with your gun? hunting? tactical match? bench rest? Do you have anything you especially like or dislike about it? I have never had a chance to get behind one or even see one in person?

Just a few questions for those that have used this chassis system. Any issues with the sling attachment coming loose under use or any other screw for that matter as there seems to be several. It seems like a small ttachment being held on by screw that could potentially cause issues. Not being critical but was looking for some feedback for those who have put the chassis through its paces in the field in various positions with a sling etc rather than just on the range shooting prone. Also anyone shoot weak side with the cheekpiece . Some situations may present shooting weak side and the cheekpiece in its current configuration may cause some issues vs a cheekpiece that is compatible from shooting either side .

This is my rifle I use at work (GEN 1 PDC chassis)... I run a TAB GEAR sling on it and it has been deployed in the field and in training regularly and tossed around thru the week long FBI Sniper/Observer school and absolutely no issues with the sling attachment screw.

I've also got one of Craig's new ambidextrous cheek pieces on the way now...Will post pics when I get it...

875C8588-F0EB-42BA-8406-9A44D639EEFA-7684-000006E62D42A5BD.jpg

TXBRASS,
Thanks for that information. That's good news regarding the ambidextrous cheekpiece. That helps immensely. Cheers

I have mostly done plinking, Prairie dog shooting, and Fclass. For Fclass I have a bolt on 3 inch wide forearm that a friend of my made for me. It is totally capable of a tactical match but there aren't many of those around me. I have done well in Fclass with it though. Its a 260AI btw.