• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New Podcast Episode: The History and Development of Griffin's Taper Mount Interface

GRIFFIN_ARMAMENT

Official Sniper's Hide account of Griffin Armament
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sam, Austin, and Evan go in depth on the history, development, applications, considerations, maintenance, and industry acceptance of the Griffin Armament Taper Mount Interface.

Listen here on iTunes - Taper Mount Kings: The History and Development of Griffin's Taper Mount Interface
The Dwell Time Podcast is also available to stream on Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, Radio Public, Pocket Casts, and more...

1200x1200icon.jpg

Listened to it. It was pretty interesting and someone finally mentioned flow aperture with regards to having the taper behind the threads. I have heard so many people think that was going to be a problem until I explain why it shouldn't be in theory, and how after millions of rounds fired; it has never been.

I also received a SPRM mount from you in the mail this week and got it mounted, but not shot yet. It seemed super robust and a real game changer compared to anything in it's price point. I think there might be some manufacturers upset with you about that one!

Keep up the good work.