• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New primer tubes and primafill for CPS!!!

Not sure exactly what you mean by split. These are the pics I have seen. I don't have one in hand yet...just thought it was interesting.

55gqC6F

Last edited:
Wonder if they have plans to release tubes for the Dillon RF100. I have a work around I've been using but this would be a better solution

Last edited:
They make tubes for the Dillon. Honestly, they aren't very good. They stick up a bit and you have to use the rod from the dillon to get the primers from the tube into the dillon primer tube.

I've been using this primer filler for a while, and it is OK, but has some significant issues. For large primers it works very well, but for small, the dimension between the base and the cover is too large, so the primers can actually flip and go in backward as they are being vibrated into the tube. Also, you have to monkey with the height of the tube a bit to get everything moving smoothly.

The Pavlik Pal is still by far the best primer tube filler, but they have been out of production for a few years. I feel lucky to have one. No idea why somebody doesn't just copy that. The DAA automated primer collator also works quite well once you have everything Armor Alled, but that is only for small primers.

See I can use the Dillon RF100 primer tube with the CPS but I essentially built a mini tripod to hold it up.

See I can use the Dillon RF100 primer tube with the CPS but I essentially built a mini tripod to hold it up.
Oh, gotcha. I didn't see you said RF100. I never got mine to work as well as I liked, so it is sitting on my kitchen counter waiting for me to decide what to do with it. It has probably been there for a year, much to my wife's chagrin. I cannot help you with that.