• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product from TAB GEAR

Couldn't find any 300 WM but here are some pictures of 300 RUM in the shell loops. They're tight like I figured they would be but they'll fit.

There are 70 rounds in the bag with 10 in the loops for a total of 80 rounds in one SAC, easy to grab and go.

Here are some pictures of the Highlander next to our other colors so you get an idea of how it looks. Colors seem to be a little washed out, I guess due to the light colored background.

for my 270wsm ... should I get them, or will there be something like a 'magnum outer shell stitching'?

Couldn't find any 300 WM but here are some pictures of 300 RUM in the shell loops. They're tight like I figured they would be but they'll fit.

There are 70 rounds in the bag with 10 in the loops for a total of 80 rounds in one SAC, easy to grab and go.

Here are some pictures of the Highlander next to our other colors so you get an idea of how it looks. Colors seem to be a little washed out, I guess due to the light colored background.

Damnit, now I gotta buy something else. It was a lot easier when you only lived right down the street.
What color is that on the bottom right?

Luckily I have a birthday coming up...family is always wanting quick easy things to get me...well I emailed them a link to this yesterday :)

A bit expensive for my budget right now but can certainly see how this would be useful. would see to fit better in a pack than the 100 round boxes and could be mounted on outside of pack.

Dang never realized youre right down the road from me. I drive right through Bandera headed to my lease in Leakey.

rundm, sorry buddy we're loving life where we've moved to. The bottom right is called Highlander, made by Kryptek. The material is made by the same company who makes MultiCam and is very good quality.

tylerw02, I would think it would work well for hunting too, especially for the groundhog type hunters who go through a lot of ammo.

dtibbals, happy early birthday sir, hopefully you'll have some TAB GEAR around the cake.

triceratops3, save your milk money and before you know it we'll be sending you one. :)

1slow01z71, we just moved here in July, and we love this place. Give me a shout sometime when your passing through and we can get together.

Looks damn nice. Well made. As for the price, buy once-cry once. From the looks of it you will only spend the $$ once because it will probably last the average shooter a lifetime.

Quality gear is worth it weight in gold and sweat. If it stands up to the rigors of training/work/play, word gets out and people know its good. You aren't buying a name here or paying for advertising for TAB. You are buying quality. I will gladly give them my money soon...........

Tony...Mine just came in from Rifles Only...holy crap it is nice! Worth every penny especially since it was a birthday gift :) Will go great with my GS3 pack good by ammo boxes and love that I have a place to put spent brass as well!

Thanks for making these!

Another shipment of SACs are on their way to RO. Interest has been brisk, thank you all for your business.

Thank you Pflyinguy, we look forward to getting one in your hands.

Happy birthday dtibbals, hope you had a good one, it's my pleasure.

I appreciate that Graham.

I don't understand how this will make carrying loose rounds silent. Won't they still rattle around in the bag ?

Oops, sorry I missed your question veeramani, no, they don't rattle around because they all settle together and take the shape of what they are laying against in your pack.

I just went on a one mile walk with an empty pack, except for two SAC's inside. One had 100 live rounds, the other had fifty rounds of live and fifty rounds of empties.

I could not hear any sounds of ammunition rattling coming from the pack. Even if I skipped to make the pack bounce up and down, the only sounds were of the pack itself moving around.

Thanks Kasey, reply coming shortly sir.

Not sure where I've been Tony, but I just ordered 3 from RO!! First time I've seen these. As always you raise the bar for quality kit brother.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

First post. Long-time lurker, but decided to register to comment how impressed I have been with my TAB Gear products.

I love my SAC. All of Tony's products are top notch, and this one is no different. Quality construction all around. Well worth the $50 in my opinion. I don't mind paying extra for something "Made in Texas™" versus something from Vietnam or Taiwan.

What keeps the emptys from mixing with loaded brass when it's turned upside down? Am I missing something?

What keeps the emptys from mixing with loaded brass when it's turned upside down? Am I missing something?

The center divider goes all the way to the top of the SAC. When you first open it up if you didn't know it had two compartments you wouldn't even realize there was a divider. I'm not saying that there is no way an empty brass could make its way to the main compartment, but I think it would be a rare occurrence.

I have had the SAC for several months now. Its gone through one rifle course at Rifles Only and a match at Tiger Valley. I have not had one instance where the live round in the front "pocket" got mixed with the spent rounds in the rear "pocket". The bag is a great piece of kit, you can really stuff that thing with some rounds.....

So are you guys stuffing live 100 rounds in these between the two compartments and then just putting empties in on as you turn live rounds into "brass"?

I use zip lock bags, this bag looks like a viable alternative, the zip locks keep ripping. A far as one loaded round going into another, well its possible I guess but have been commingling the empties for years and never had that happen.

Any chance that there will be a 50 round bag? I never need 100 rounds... But I will be needing 2 x 50 round bags. Yes I can do math. One is for me one is for my twin. We are not Siamese twins so we each need a bag and put us together you get 100 rounds!

Tony,

I have been searching for a SAC and the highlander mat with no success. Any chance you can point me to a vender?

The response has been amazing on the SAC's and we're working on them as fast as we can. I anticipate mid to late next week before we have more on the way to Rifles Only.

BozFour, I was only last week able to finally get a roll of the 1000 denier Highlander Cordura on the way to me. I expect it to show up any day. When it does we'll be making products as fast as we can.

If anyone wants to be put on a list for notification when the SACs are available please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll send you a notification when they're available.

Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming response on the SACs.

doctordoctor, sorry I didn't answer you before, no plans on scaling the bag down for fifty rounds at this time.

We just dropped off a box of SACs at the Post Office, they should be back on the site tomorrow or next day.

I can make them without shell loops, but it'll be a custom order. We'll make it at our shop and drop ship it to you.

I think there was a goof up at rifles only website. In order to select one there is a plus $50 making them $100 in the basket. I really wanted to buy a couple of these but not for that price.
I hope it is just a mistake.

Just got Mine yesterday, excellent craftsmanship as usual and soon to be in use.

I ordered mine on Friday, shipped on Saturday and in my mailbox on Tuesday, very nice and totally worth the money.

SAC arrived today and I'm still smiling. Enough have been said about this product.

Tab Gear speaks for itself.

Got the 2 I ordered a few days ago. They were smaller than I thought so I filled them each with 100 rounds of .308. Fit perfectly!
I am super happy with this product and I may buy more for my friends.

This is James from Rifles Only. Just want to let everyone know that we have a shippment of S.A.C on the way and they will be up on the website in a few. We have a short supply. 9 multicam,3 coyote brown,3 Kryptic Highlander.