• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Product: Triad Large Stock Pack(UPDATED)

Re: New Product: Triad Large Stock Pack

Great addition Steve! I actually cut a couple strips from a mouse pad, wrapped them in electrical tape and stuffed it in. Yeah it's a little redneck but it works very well for me.

I'm assuming it will be another few months until Multicam is available again eh?

Multicam will be back in stock shortly.

There was a QC issue identified with one of the straps. The multicam pattern was on the wrong side of the strap that goes around the butt-pad. A gentleman in CA made us aware of the issue, so we pulled the inventory off the site. Issue should be resolved in a few days and the inventory added back to the site.

I think I have contacted everyone that has one of the affected products and the proper customer service actions taken.

Just got mine in today (Coyote Brown). Looks just like the Eagle pack, only larger, and the velcro used to raise the pad is a nice touch. Thanks, Steve!

I got mine in OD green last week. The color is different from the OD green big and little wedgie bags I got earlier this year.

are these substantially larger than the eagle packs? I got two of the eagle packs last year and tried to put one on a B&C A2. Needless to say I was trying to stuff 20lbs of shit into a 10lb pack... I've been meaning to get a karstens but this looks to be just the ticket.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Multicam will be back in stock shortly.

There was a QC issue identified with one of the straps. The multicam pattern was on the wrong side of the strap that goes around the butt-pad. A gentleman in CA made us aware of the issue, so we pulled the inventory off the site. Issue should be resolved in a few days and the inventory added back to the site.

I think I have contacted everyone that has one of the affected products and the proper customer service actions taken. </div></div>

Awesome customer service, sounds good I will be waiting to order when they pop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL1KKL4C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are these substantially larger than the eagle packs? I got two of the eagle packs last year and tried to put one on a B&C A2. Needless to say I was trying to stuff 20lbs of shit into a 10lb pack... I've been meaning to get a karstens but this looks to be just the ticket. </div></div>

They are large enough so the pouch will hold a mildot master and 20 rounds of ammo. Scroll up in this thread and you will see some photos of what can get stuffed into the pouch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeathByCactus</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Multicam will be back in stock shortly.

I think I have contacted everyone that has one of the affected products and the proper customer service actions taken. </div></div>

Awesome customer service, sounds good I will be waiting to order when they pop. </div></div>

Replacement straps were here on Saturday. They will go out to those affected on Tuesday. I think everyone should be 100% by next weekend.

Re: New Product: Triad Large Stock Pack(UPDATED)

Finally ordered one, looking forward to finally getting my hands on one of these!

Steve,

The coyote ones look very nice. Thanks for all you do.

Mark & The Crew

I got mine from Triad last week, very nice and look forward to cramming the obigatory stuff in it.

Thanks Steve.

Jerry

I've used one for several years. It is long enough to fit a long action bolt in it.
I typically carry a broken down Otis kit in mine, along with a MilDot Master, laser boresighter, lens cleaning kit, 1/2" wrench, hex keys, a small notebook, and a few other small items.
They are great stock packs.

I can't decide what color to get!!!!!

I also can't decide if I need the big bag, I'm not really planning on putting much in there... I'll have a couple laminated DOPE cards, and that's probably it...

thinking multicam, on an all black rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What stock are you thinking of putting it on? </div></div>

B&C A2

Looking at their photos, I think the large stock pack would be a better fit.

Does anyone have a right side view of this stock pack on a McM A5 they could post?

Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking at their photos, I think the large stock pack would be a better fit. </div></div>

So it's not just the zippered compartment that's bigger. It's the whole thing that's bigger?