• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New products from TAB GEAR

Re: New products from TAB GEAR

I heard back from Lisa on my email right away, so yours musta got caught in the interwebs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please email me at [email protected] and I'll make sure you're on the list. </div></div>

I forwarded the email I had sent from before.
Thanks

I just got a batch of TAB's new covers. They are outstanding and EXACTLY what I have been hunting for, finally my search is over!

Thank you to everyone for your patience while we've been finalizing the design and pricing on the new TAB GEAR SASR suppressor covers

There are several improved design features incorporated into this new model and also some input that the end user will have to know about.

Features:

There really is no front or rear on the SASR cover, it can be installed in either direction and work equally well.

The TAB GEAR SASR cover can be slid either to the rear, or off the front of the can to allow cooling.

The SASR cover can be installed on the can with the can already installed on the weapon.

The SASR cover can be ordered to cover only as much of the can as needed. If there is a quick release mechanism that the customer wants to leave exposed for quick access this can be accomplished by simply listing the length of the SASR desired when placing your order.

<span style="color: #FF0000">WARNING</span>! Since the SASR cover has no built in recoil ridge at the rear to prevent the cover from sliding forward under recoil the user <span style="color: #FF0000">MUST</span> engage either the velcro strap, or the bungee, whichever model he has, to prevent the cover from sliding forward under recoil and being shot down range. Either retention method works very very well and there really should be no valid reason for either model to be shot down range.

My recommendation would be to tighten the retention device down and shoot a few rounds while observing the reaction of the cover. If it's moving slightly, tighten it down a little more. if it's not moving, loosen it slightly until you do see it start to move then tighten it back a bit. That will tell you how tight you need to have the cover.

The cost of the TAB GEAR SASR will be $68.00. There is quite a bit more involved in the manufacture process with this method, but it's still cheaper than similar copies on the market.

We will also be offering the bungee option for any of our other models of suppressor covers and will post pricing shortly on that.

I'm also still experimenting with offering this feature on existing TAB GEAR suppressor covers models and will announce here whether or not that is feasible or not.

I know that there has been a lot of interest in the new SASR cover and Lisa has a large list of people who will be notified shortly that these are now available. I'll be sending her descriptions and pictures over this morning so they can get this up on the website.

Once again, to all of our friends and customers, all of us at TAB GEAR would like to thank all of you for your continued support and friendship.

Had the chance to shoot with my new bungee TAB cover last weekend and it works great!

IMG_0924.jpg

Thanks again Tony for the excellent work and service.

Will be ordering one soon for my SAS Arbiter...which is still pending.
frown.gif

I ordered their rear bag and shooting mat today. Going to order the suppressor covers next payday.

Every piece of TAB gear I own is top notch. I'm sure this will be no different.

I have to bump this topic back to the top, just because it's great. It is top notch service and products that Tab Gear produces that push it to the top. Nothing but the best. Nice work Tony!

2012-12-21_09-16-02_678_zps15d88047.jpg

xdeano

I just received my SASR Shield in the mail and it is Awesome!
I would just like to thank TAB Gear and Rifles Only for this high quality product and great customer service.

Here are some pictures from a very satisfied Swede!
smalltabprs2.jpg

smalltabprs4.jpg

smalltabprs5.jpg

smalltabprs8.jpg

I received an SAS R for Christmas and I can't wait to put it on my Arbiter when it clears the man.

I received an SAS R for Christmas and I can't wait to put it on my Arbiter when it clears the man.

I've been using TAB gear products for years. It is all top notch stuff from bags to slings. I've bought it all from site vendors in the past, but recently placed an order (factory)direct for an item I couldn't find anywhere else. They had it shipped out and delivered in under 3 days. Great company! Thanks.

Wow, it's been a while since this thread has sen the light of day.

Thanks a lot widestside, we appreciate yor business and support.

Thank you Idaho Savage, the RAS sling has changed the way many people use a sling. Since you don't have to put your arm trough a loop for positional shots, and with the rapid adjustment being quickly, easily and infinitely adjustable, it's turned the sling from a carry strap into a practical shooting aid, whether it's on the battle field or a tactical rifle match.

Will be ordering one soon for my SAS Arbiter...which is still pending.

Update to add that I got my suppressor and TAB cover and it works superbly! Very happy with the purchase!

There are a few, but the main benefit is shielding mirage(distorted views) in your scope.
The TAB covers are made of great material to resist heat, but all materials have their limits...
If you are doing long strings of rapid fire, some of the covers are designed to be slid off momentarily for the can to cool before resuming fire.
Tony has lots of good videos on the website.