• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New products in-stock at Impact Data Books

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Spiral Premade - </span></span>http://www.impactdatabooks.com/Premade_Data_Book_p/premade-spiral.htm

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Spiral Data Book</span></span>

This spiral bound book was designed to offer a premade book for the beginner shooter that may not know exactly what they need in their data book, and to assist our stocking dealers with a book that provides plenty of data collection pages.
    These spiral bound books offer extra strength and durability for the shooter that needs that added security feature.
    Our premade data book will give you a great off the shelf book that offers you a variety of the most common target types you will encounter during a basic range session. Our goal was to eliminate the overabundance of worthless range cards, sketch pages and note type pages that you more commonly find in other premade books.
    When ordering our premade book you can choose either the standard 80 weight executive stock paper or Rite in the Rain water resistant paper.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Added Feature</span></span>
    Your durable plastic covers will also give you a new added feature that is not found in any of our other books. On the inside of the hard laminate cover you now have our Individual Come Up Sheet that can be written on with a map pen and erased and reused time and time again. In addition we have also added in the back cover an Unknown Distance page that can be used in the same manor. (Map pens are located here in the tools section of our site)

PREMADE-SPIRAL-2.jpg

PREMADE-SPIRAL-3.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">MIL/MOA</span></span> - http://www.impactdatabooks.com/MIL_MOA_Conversion_Chart_p/i-milmoa.htm

This page will allow a shooter to quickly convert Mil measurements to MOA. This reference page goes from .10 mils to 10.0 mils in .10 mil increments. This is a 1 page addition to your book.

I-MILMOA-2.jpg

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Windpush</span></span> - http://www.impactdatabooks.com/Wind_Push_Chart_p/i-windpush.htm

This is a great add on index page that will give you some very informative information on what the wind is doing to your bullet as it travels downrange. This is one data book page that has the chart on the front and a notes page on the back for any other information that you may want to record.

I-WINDPUSH-2.jpg

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Signs Set</span></span> - http://www.impactdatabooks.com/Signs_Set_p/i-signs.htm

This unique index subset will be a nice addition into any shooters data book. This set will give you standard measurement sizes for 90 of the most common street signs that you can find in any urban and rural environment. This set comes with 3 double sided pages.

I-SIGNS-2.jpg

Re: New products in-stock at Impact Data Books

You guys have crushed all the wind push pages already I called teh printer today and asked for another run to be sent out tomorrow!!

Thank you all for all the interest in the new products!!

Thats a heck of an idea, takes most of the thinking out of it. Have to be sure to get that one with my next book/refill (just got the last one).

JUst ordered up the set and also the skull data sheets! Can't wait to get these into the book

Damn! Just ordered my first book and pages not too long ago either. Time to order these pages when I get the funds.

Going to order the wind push chart and the only option on your site is black and white, is the colored version above sold out?

Thanks,
    Wayne

Hey Wayne

The new pages ahve been a huge hit the first run all went in the first day!!

I have another run of everything already coming and it will be here monday.

I will add the the new inventory quantities in place and this should allow you to place your order. They will ship on tues morning.

Thanks for your interest.

Happy Shooting!!

I placed an order for the wind push pages and a couple other things. I just checked the status of the order and it says processing. Is there anyway to get the wind pages in color as opposed to the black and white?

I have a huge stack of orders I am working on now. We just mailed 20 boxes out at 4 pm.

The wind push and other new pages have been very popular and we are waiting on a second run to arrive.

If anyone order the signs sets your order has been held up due to that box getting damaged in shipping.

I will be sending email tonight to any order effected by this.

Sorry for the delay!!

All orders have been shipped out and all pages that were damaged are now back in stock and in the system ready for you to order as needed.

Thank you

Make sure you are following us of FB and twitter to learn of new product releases!!

You guys rock thank you all for the suppoort and compliments on our products, It means alot to know we are helping make shooters better.

We just got another run of spiral books in these have been a nice welcome addation to our line!!

Hope everyone is enjoying there new books and products!!