• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**New Pulsar Trail XP50 Thermal** Good Price

Trevor300wsm

Team Pantydropper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 8, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Pulsar Trail XP50 Thermal scope w/ upgraded mount.

I bought this new on December 12th. I played with it for about an hour in the house and on the back porch. I didn’t use it as much as I thought I was going to. It’s been in my safe ever since. It comes with everything that it came with when I bought it new. This includes the upgraded mount. It has one battery and the charger that it came with. It has a very nice soft carry case as well.

Price: $3950.00 shipped. Insurance will be at the buyer’s expense.

I’ll take PayPal F&F or you pay the fee, money order, or personal check (I’ll hold the scope till it clears).

I’ve been a member here for many years and bought & sold countless items. I have plenty of references if needed.

Thanks,

Attachments

• E1A93F3A-EF7C-4CB1-8D80-698878BECBC3.jpeg
      E1A93F3A-EF7C-4CB1-8D80-698878BECBC3.jpeg
      820.8 KB · Views: 112
    I’m open to trades, but there isn’t a lot I need. I do not need any rifles of any kind.

All pistols listed in 9mm only.
    Sig pistols (no plastic)
    CZ P10C.
    Beretta APX or Centurion.
    Canik TP9SF ELITE.
    CZ P01 or similar variant.

Sooo tempting - it’s like getting a 640 at 320 price. Hell I spent almost this much on a XQ50 a year ago. GLWS