• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New rifle for me!

Scratchthejeepguy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2013
WI
I've been waiting to get my hands on a Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308 (1:12) and finally found one! Right now all I had to add was a bipod, but I managed to find some reloading dies for it too. I've had a local SWAT team out here doing sniper training and they've paid me in brass so all I need now is some bullets!

Oh... and I guess I need some optics too, might be kind of hard to hit anything the way it sits....

I've always wanted to get into some precision shooting and I figured this would be a great entry rifle for it. My goal right now is to get .5 MOA out of it and me, and I've heard from many other owners that this rifle is capable of it right out of the box. Hopefully I will get there too.
My plans for it, as funds allow... are:

1. A Steel one piece mounting base (probably 20 MOA) and some sort of rings which I havent decided on yet...

2. A Vortex Viper PST 6-24X50 FFP scope

3. An oversized bolt knob

4. And lastly, either a Bell and Carlson Medalist tactical stock with a detachable magazine kit,
or best case, an Accuracy International Chassis system (well see if funds allow for that one)

Enjoy... I know I will!

7287_10200529186167408_1654051577_n.jpg

579050_10200529181327287_2140916745_n.jpg