• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Rimfire Project 2500x/Mullerworks/BnA

I think you’ll find the 1.25” much less picky…I have a V360 and a 1.25” Krieger MCR now can’t wait to get it and do a little testing myself.

FYI that stock is Fn awesome!! Can you say how much it was?

I have multiple 1.25" barrels along with M24's for my RimX. Both have been tack drivers... I didn't find 1.25 or M24 being more or less picky. I found the higher end barrels were less picky than the lower end barrels.

Stock is definitely awesome. It's a work of art. Randy charges $899.99 + shipping for his 2500x stocks bedded and ready to go. They are custom ordered so you tell him what you want and he custom makes each one.

Reactions: LR1845
I have multiple 1.25" barrels along with M24's for my RimX. Both have been tack drivers... I didn't find 1.25 or M24 being more or less picky. I found the higher end barrels were less picky than the lower end barrels.

Stock is definitely awesome. It's a work of art. Randy charges $899.99 + shipping for his 2500x stocks bedded and ready to go. They are custom ordered so you tell him what you want and he custom makes each one.
I will be in touch with him next week thanks.

Reactions: padom
Can't catch a brake weather wise... poured/flooding for the last few days and now 25-40mph winds and cold today and tomorrow.. and it just started pouring with snow kicked in. Haha

Maybe the end of the week

Padom, anxiously waiting some target results.

You and me both.. Trust me!

We caught a long stretch of rain and high winds then started a few big work projects that have left zero time for shooting.

Hoping to get some time later this upcoming week or early the following week. Hopefully the weather cooperates

Reactions: BowChamp
I included one of the Athlon Ares 15-60x56 scopes in my last order from them, and was a little disappointed when it didn't come in with the rest of the order. They were out of stock a few weeks ago, but I was told it might possibly arrive by the end of this month, but more likely won't be here until mid-to late April.

I've got a Sightron SIII 45x45 on my Vudoo V22S right now, and am looking for something brighter & with larger eye box. I had a Sightron SV ED 10-50x60TD on this rifle, and was amazed at how clear & bright it is, but moved it over to a BAT 3L LRBR in 6 Dasher, thinking that the geared parallax would be more useful on a rifle that shoots dinky varmint silhouette targets at 200/300/385/500 M, as opposed to being used on a 22RF that's shot mainly at 50yds. I may move it back over to the V22S if the new Ares doesn't get here soon. Our spring weather is typically pretty windy, and with spring spraying & planting to get done, I probably won't have much time to be shooting anyway...

Reactions: BowChamp and padom
Well I FINALLY got it out today!!! Not the best conditions/setup, weather but I got it out and I'll just say this thing is going to be competitive!

I shot off a wooden table on our upper range standing, just to get it zero and some rounds down it. I was blown away how well it was grouping. It was sunny, 46F, 10MPH wind gusting 15-20.. 3 guys blasting AR's next to me.

My typical 50 and 100yd firing line with concrete benchs was full so this is all I had.

I shot 5rd to get it rough zero.. then shot the first 35rd group bottom left corner with CenterX.

I then shot all 10 shot groups moving from left to right. Each group a different lot.. I then went up a line and again shot left to right.

Except for the first 35rd first group in bottom left corner, all the other groups are 10shots and everything is shot at 50yd

Well I FINALLY got it out today!!! Not the best conditions/setup, weather but I got it out and I'll just say this thing is going to be competitive!

I shot off a wooden table on our upper range standing, just to get it zero and some rounds down it. I was blown away how well it was grouping. It was sunny, 46F, 10MPH wind gusting 15-20.. 3 guys blasting AR's next to me.

My typical 50 and 100yd firing line with concrete benchs was full so this is all I had.

I shot 5rd to get it rough zero.. then shot the first 35rd group bottom left corner with CenterX.

I then shot all 10 shot groups moving from left to right. Each group a different lot.. I then went up a line and again shot left to right.

Except for the first 35rd first group in bottom left corner, all the other groups are 10shots and everything is shot at 50yd

Yep...definitely looks like we're gonna be getting a lot of very good range reports in the near future!!!

This is almost like therapy for me, seeing as I'm without a rifle at the moment!!
Keep'em coming!!! Thanks!!

@padom

Outstanding!! If it shoots that well in those conditions I Can’t wait to see how that rifle shoots in good conditions.

Reactions: BowChamp
Yep...definitely looks like we're gonna be getting a lot of very good range reports in the near future!!!

This is almost like therapy for me, seeing as I'm without a rifle at the moment!!
Keep'em coming!!!

Definitely a few different lots that the rifle likes on that target which is what I was hoping for. She's not picky

Can't wait to get her back out. Hopefully tomorrow.

Got out again today. Should have stayed home. Wind was blowing worse than yesterday and much more unpredictable. Shot from concrete bench at 50 and 100. Only shot a few groups at 50. Wanted to test another lot of CX, Midas and some SK Match and SK+...

SK shot really well with 1 flyer in each 10 shot group.

Plan was to shoot 100yd today. I did but it wasn't a gauge with the crazy wind. Still held some 0.5" 100yd groups with R50.

Hopefully I can catch a calm day in the next week

I will be in touch with him next week thanks.
I just received my stock from Randy Owens. This thing fits like a glove........definitely worth the wait!!

20240403_190810.jpg

20240403_194753.jpg

20240403_190854.jpg

20240403_194846.jpg

Randy's work and attention to detail is excellent. I was also blown away how tight and perfect my action fit the bedding. Like a glove.
Yep....his pillar and bedding job is spot on!!
Nope. It's been pouring for almost 2 weeks and 30mph winds.

Hopefully I can get out next week
Hope the weather breaks soon for you. I have my rifle back now so I'm not gonna die. LOL!!!

But I still want to see range reports. (y)

Yep....his pillar and bedding job is spot on!!

Hope the weather breaks soon for you. I have my rifle back now so I'm not gonna die. LOL!!!

But I still want to see range reports. (y)

God I feel like it's been raining for a month.

Looks like some nicer weather finally coming next week. Hopefully it lasts!

I am very interested in how your build works with those barrels, especially with the Mueller. We used a traditional Shilen 16 twist octagon barrel.

I chose the March 48x High Master with the 1/8 dot. Eyes don't support a fine cross wires anymore. A 1/8 dot makes life much easier. I went with a fixed power scope because I don't trust variable power scopes for benchrest shooting, I think it's just another unneeded variable (for me, at least).

If you are shooting free recoil not sure how a 2-stage affects that.

Randy does make a fine stock, no doubt. I think that picture of those stocks might have mine in it. That black/red is what Randy made for me, and he finished it about the same time as yours.

I FINALLY got it back out today to test some more ammo at 50yd. Scrubbed it clean before taking it out.

It was shooting really good today with Midas + and R50. Multiple groups in the 0.0X's..... so fun to shoot.

I'm now going to shoot some cards and see how it does with these best lots and shoot it at 100yd.

I started shooting bottom left and working up row by row. All are 5shot groups except the couple marked 10 shots.