• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater New Robocop trailer

I don't know about a Weller cameo but I understand Miguel Ferrer is in it, he was terrific in the first one. So was Kurtwood Smith and Ronny Cox. IMHO that's what made the first one so fun, the other characters were great.

No NO NO
Just because you can, Does not mean you should .
-
edit to add :
My Fault . Knowing the difference between Right and Wrong, what the hell was I thinking ?

Last edited:
The whole crux of the original story was him re-discovering himself so basically they screwed it up before they even started since it's "Hi honey, how's it going, you're a robot now". And then you had Ronny Cox and Kurtwood Smith who were both awesome in the original, you aren't going to top them (only create an analog to their performances/characters).

Ahhhh No! Sacrilege! How about the guy from that 70s show with the Barrett 50. Used to see Weller all the time at the lunch joint around the corner from Santa Monica studios. Man the dude had a huge head and a skinny body, looked like a Qtip.

"Ill buy that for a dollar" Hahaha!

Ahhhh No! Sacrilege! How about the guy from that 70s show with the Barrett 50. Used to see Weller all the time at the lunch joint around the corner from Santa Monica studios. Man the dude had a huge head and a skinny body, looked like a Qtip.

"Ill buy that for a dollar" Hahaha!

You mean the Cobra assault cannon ;)

I wonder what part Miguel Ferrer will have in the new one? He had some classic lines in the first movie.

That isn't detroit
There are no mountains in Detroit , just empty factory and crack house..

I'll wait for LONE SURVIVOR. True life always better than fiction. Just because you can do special effects now with ease and in 3D, doesn't mean you should. I found OBLIVION fair, but enjoyed JACK REACHER much more. Not a big fan of Tom Cruise, but story line good. Like a modern Chuck Norris. Give me more reality and suspense than all the High Tech Sci-Fi drivel. I really enjoy the Justified TV series. Kinda like the old, old Have Gun Will Travel. Compare this new crap to Dirty Harry, Bullet, Silence of the Lambs and more recent FRACTURED with Anthony Hopkins. Lawrence of Arabia and Apocalypse Now two of my all time favorites! Great acting and cinematography win out every time. New is just not always better!

I see the brought the ED 209 back, that part looks cool.

The Robo-part of RoboCop looks kinda faggy, too much Iron Man IMHO.

I'll probably watch it.... when it comes out on NetFlix.

t